Customer care executive
1. Job Descriptions:
- – Close follow up with potential and existing customers to maintain, grow and secure more business.
- – Receive Purchasing Order (PO) from customer. Update PO details in system and process Proforma Invoice (PI), Sales Contract and follow up till customer open LC or transfer deposit amount.
- – Inform customer estimated sailing schedule of PO.
- – Coordinate with other operation department to check then inform the delivery schedule to customer, contact custom department, documentation department to follow up the delivery.
- – Work closely with accounting dept to follow up the payment from customer, pushing for payment.
- – Negotiate with customer and solve problems relating to shipment if any.
- – Meet customer’s requirement as well as respond feedback from customer in professional manner.
- – >Solve issues arising from customers. Provide the highest level of service to customer with aim of achieving business retention.
- – Attend to e-mails and reply within same day of receipt.
- – Inform customer detailed information of product such as specification, rate quotation.
- – Any other items as advised by management.
- – Female. Age under 28 years old.
- – College or Bachelor degree in related fields.
- – Good knowledge of export and shipping, trading document procedure.
- – Fluent oral and written English.
- – Initiative, persuasive and proactive.
- – Customer focused, achievement driven, team work
- – Strong communication and negotiation.
- – Working hard and result oriented.
- – Ability to work under high pressure.
- – Excellent in office software such as word, excel, internet, outlook.
- – Work in dynamic environment, Professional environment and happy career.
- – Attractive salary, plus sales incentives based on level and experience.
- – Social welfare according to law and other welfare of company policies.
Candidate should press button to send CV via Vietnamworks or send via email Hr@uniexport.vn only. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via email/phone for Test and interview.