1. Job Descriptions:
- – Be responsible for all of documents procedure of export, import shipments.
- – Contact shipping line to get booking confirmation base on delivery schedule from operation dept.
- – Declare customs data via internal system on time and coordinate with customs staff to ensure shipment to be done customs clearance at port on-time, prepare necessary docs for customs staff to submit to get C/O, Phytosanitory Certificate, Fumigation.
- – Process B/L, C/I, PL and other required docs of each shipment.
- – Deal and submit documentation to the bank for LC shipment.
- – Follow up payment for shipping lines and any related party.
- – Final-loading checking and cargo stuffing report preparation.
- – Handle and arrange system updates according to company procedure.
- – Pacify Customer Service Dept in writing regarding shipment and Docs status or vessel delay.
- – Attend to e-mails and reply within same day of receipt.
- – Ocean Freight Checking if being required or any other works assigned by manager.
- – Fresh students are preferable.
- – College/Bachelor degree from Foreign Trade University/College, Economic University or Maritime University or related fields.
- – Good knowledge of export and shipping, trading document procedure.
- – Fluent oral and written English.
- – Be able to work under high pressure and solve problem effectively.
- – Responsible, initiative, independent personality
- – Work in dynamic environment, professional environment and happy career.
- – Attractive salary.
- – Social welfare according to law and other welfare of company policies.
Candidate should press button to send CV via Vietnamworks or send via email Hr@uniexport.vn only. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via email/phone for Test and interview.
All emails send directly to Director or other unrelated email will be automatically out of short-listed candidates.